Friday 22 November 2013

IN SIGHT OUT OF SIGHT




                                                                               



Thought today was the day,

The day when my heart will finally have a home,

A home where i can rest and settle with full of content,

But after a few huffs and puffs reality sunk in,

Now i know i have lost you,

Not only my head,never meant to do you harm,

Like a child left alone at the play ground,

Crying for its mother,i now have the same feeling,

I'm in the same state,stuck in a web,

A web of regret,my one chance,

My one chance of happiness slipped away,

A tear drops as i write these words,

Words that get smudged on paper,

The same way my heart got smudged tonight,

A bottle is what i yearn for to down and drown my misery,

My misery and misfortunes,for my heart beats no more,

It beats no more for love,but for life,

For lifes mistakes,disgraces,pain,hurt and broken promises,

Promises that i was supposed to keep but didn't,

Same promises that keep me awake,away from a nights sleep,

Now i know,if its in sight grab it,if its out of sight you lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment