Friday 22 November 2013

REGRET















I guess we'll never know where this love would have taken us,

You were everything,Love,peace joy and happiness,

Its hard now that i lost you,but you left a mark,

Like a birth mark,'YOUR LOVE',Its permanent in my heart,

Now I'm in bed listening to other guys love songs, 

I lost a good girl,and it hurts like a stab in the back,

Like a mother in labour pushing out life,

Pain at the same time the birth of life with love into this world,

In my case I'm stagnant,in the process of constant CONTRACTIONS,

Just uttermost experience of nothing but pain,

No birth of life from the product of love,

You used to make me feel so Alive,

You still do,I don't know  if i should say goodbye,

No hugs or kisses just a handshake,

Like a kick to the nuts,and just cross my legs with pain,

Move on,Move on not knowing when I'll encounter God's Gift,

God's gift to man,love,the only thing important in this life,

This not a flash,neither a dream,its a reality,

Sadness in eyes,tears in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment