Wednesday 14 December 2011

Life II

This morning I attempted to take a very serious look into my future. There was a time when most people assumed that everything would keep getting better, and that future generations would enjoy life in a much better world. At that time, I read a few books in which writers speculated on the positive impact of increased mechanization. Many of their predictions eventually proved to be false. This taught me that with the important issues of today, like unregulated corporations, health, violence, global warming, and the use of drugs, we can't afford to sit back and assume that our lives will automatically get better; nor should we assume that the leaders we elect will automatically take us in a direction that is best for us. 
 But we keep forgetting that also Religion dictates on how we live and through the past we see enough evidence that Religion holds more substance towards the human races future.
I came to understand that there is more to Life than just Love,Sex,Money, and Power,as in there is  A God and he holds our future in the palm of his hand, understand that everyone is unique thus proving that there is a purpose for you still breathing up to date,it is because he is not done with you,to be honest most people die because of lack of knowledge.
And it is that lack of knowledge that gives me The Jeepers Creepers about my future or the future,what it entails,because for the past couple of months I have lost insight,I lack the optimism  that I used to cherish so much,I no longer have the urge to get out of bed and let the day take me wherever.
I've given up on myself,making me start to wonder why we work so hard,for what purpose and we all one day shall die,poor,rich,beautiful,ugly,short,tall,powerful,strong or weak,we will leave behind all that defines us in this physical world,whatever that doesn't or does help us bear fruit to all our hard work.
So this is why I salute anyone who came out of this world and has crossed to the other side,to me has won,rather he has finished the race and now he has reached his destination.Mind you there are only two destination after life,Heave and Hell.
So this morning my question to all of you is where do you see yourself arriving,which door will you finally step into after you've completed your race,after you've accomplished your purpose,HEAVEN or HELL

No comments:

Post a Comment