Friday 23 December 2011

All I Want This CHRISTMAS.......

Christmas is a time, when people are celebrating the festive occasion along with their loved ones.
Forgetting all about work and tension, people get together to be with each other.
The festive spirit also rekindles a romance as couples yearn to celebrate successive Christmas with each other.
The couples thank Santa that nothing but the company of their beloved is what they yearn for as a gift of the lifetime.

Christmas is a time you can tell your sweetheart that how special he or she is, making your Christmas all the more special.
For many of us it is really difficult sometimes to find the right words to express our feeling.
But some people have the talent to express their secret feeling, while writing poems.Such people like ME.

This to the couples who are not able to be together this Christmas.


All I Want This CHRISTMAS

nothing in this world can bring such joy
As when I'm next to you and you look into my eyes
And when I contemplate this Christmas without you
just that thought of you not being next to me
from deep within my heart yearns for your return
Because I cherish you, and love you so
Without you it's not Christmas at my all my sweetheart
I miss you every, every minute, every second
Your presence my love is all I need this Christmas
My life is so fulfilling with you in it
This year my wish is simpler
All I want this Chritmas my love
Is for you to be my Christmas GIFT
I'd have the gift I'd most adore
Better than any expensive gift
I could purchase in a store
If you hug me tight, you wonderful thing
And be my Christmas gift
You'll brighten my days forevermore
And give my heart a lift

                                     I MISS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment