Tuesday 12 November 2013

IN THE SHADOWS



















Had this place,at the back of my mind,

Picture perfect state of living,

I was King you were Queen,

Everything on Earth was at our reach,

The sky was the limit & up was the only direction,

Don't know what went wrong,nothing but nightmares,

Now I need another story to light up my years,

For the sun used to shine daily and the stars twinkled,

But you let in the world and all its sins,

If I lose myself you are to blame,

For slowly and surely my identity fades away,

I wake up to exist these days,

Me LIVING ended with you,

Used to be so clear with no fear,

But six feet deep seems to be where peace resides,

And now I welcome The Grim into my Rim,

DOn't waste your breath and tears on me,

For you already lost me.

No comments:

Post a Comment