Sunday 18 December 2011

Life IV

So today i was looking at my life and i was like what the hell, what have i done to deserve such a stressful life. But guess what someone who i hold dearly to my heart said, and explained it very comprehensively, he said you must have a very important future infront of you and some road blocks and barriers have been put on your way to try and keep you from becoming the man you were intended and will become. 
Which made quite a lot of sense, and it got me thinking what I'm I to become in the future, or better yet what is my purpose in life. But definitely not the next OBAMA, he's a PUPPET, I wanna be the PUPPETEER.


So today what I will share with you in few sentences is a QUOTE that needs no further ELABORATION.

  "...Straight roads NEVER Make Good Drivers; 
      Smooth seas NEVER Make Good Sailors; 
      Clear skies NEVER Make Good Pilots and 
      Problem-free-life can NEVER Make STRONG Persons.
      Be BRAVE enough to ACCEPT the challenges of Life.
      Don't ask Life, "Why Me"? But Instead say, "Try Me"..."

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment