Friday 6 December 2013

Man meets Woman
















She asked me if i got money,

I told her money isn't everything,

But i've got time,its more precious than anything,

We're lucky to be alive and thats all the time we need,Life,

I told her we've got Love,

Love is all we need,and right now its everything,

I told her right now my sky might be grey and dark,

And that everyone starts from somewhere,

And that one day my sky will be clear Blue,

Not only clear blue but with a rainbow hanging over,

The rainbow will bring colour into my life,

I asked her if she wanted to be under the sky with me,

That i promise to be by her side, 

As long as time is on our side,

I promised her my heart my soul and my being,

I wanted her,actually needed for her to know,

To know that she's the fire,

The sun that i need light from,

And whenever she's lost,

I need for her to know my heart is home,

And as long as she's with me,she's Alive,

Alive in the sense that she'll burn bright,

Because she's the star that twinkles in my eye,

The blood pumping in my veins,the air that i breathe,

And at the end of all this i promised to make her an honest woman,

Kneel down and be her King and her my Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment