Sunday 16 June 2013

Love Locked Down

















Remember that you have met a frog who turned into a handsome Prince,

And forget about the princes who you met and turned into frogs,

For you were surrounded by clouds then, but now I've brought sunshine into your life,

We have here a task to undertake,let’s build love out of a sigh,

Tell me, bubbles couldn't we do so,

And make a heaven, where our hearts rest as a pair,

For we've danced with fate and we've finally made it as mates,

Please listen to my offer as i impart on my knees,

A sincere and ready assurance of my intentions with you,

To profess my love for you, for smitten i was with you, stupendously,

For one day i look forward to fix a wedding ring,

To have your heart and for you to have my last name, and carry it with Grace,

Proclaiming to this race that you're already embraced,

Eternally with me, and show to the world we have faced the test,

At last the world shall see our stalwartness




No comments:

Post a Comment